We are thrilled to announce Vidami’s biggest software release to date! It's an update to the Vidami browser extension that brings a whole new level of convenience and control to your learning experience, both online and offline.
This software update applies to the following versions:
- Vidami Chrome extension 2.7.3
- Vidami for Safari Safari extension 2.7.2
Introducing the Vidami Control Center.
The Vidami Control Center is located in a popup window that’s easily accessed using the toolbar of the Chrome or Safari desktop browser (iOS coming soon!).
Vidami Control Center includes the following features:
Online Video Menu - Easily search and navigate to any of Vidami’s compatible websites and learning platforms directly from the Vidami Control Center.
Computer Audio/Video Menu - Search and play local video and audio files directly from your computer using the new Vidami Media Player, even when you’re offline! Now you can use your original Vidami or Vidami Blue to loop and control your favorite downloaded music MP3s, Zoom lesson recordings, MP4 videos, and more.
- Vidami Speed Controller - With the powerful new Vidami Speed Controller, you can now create your very own custom presets! Create as many presets and speed settings as you like, ranging from 10% to 400% in any order.
Discover three new compatible websites.
This extension update also includes the addition of three new compatible websites for both desktop and iOS devices:
- Fret Zealot
- Guitar Senpai
- Coursera Japan
Are you seeing an Error Message in Chrome?
When we release an update, you may see an error notification at the top right-hand side of the Chrome browser alerting you that your Vidami extension has been disabled.
To ensure your Vidami extension is updated and in working order, follow these steps:
- Click on the error notification in the upper right-hand corner of the Chrome browser.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click on the “Vidami is disabled” notification.
- In the new pop-up window that appears, click “Accept Permissions” to activate the new update.
- Finally, restart your computer, and enjoy your new Vidami experience.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please visit the support page of our website.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope you have fun learning along with Vidami!
Amy & Wayne
Founders of Vidami